Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Love..




Sitting here and watching the world go by
My heart gives out, a silent sigh
Wonder where you are or how you been
It's been so long, since my eyes have seen

Hand in hand we sat, you held me tight
Even when in darkness, I was guided by your light
Looking into your deep set eyes, I felt so bold
To be with you, my very soul; I would have sold

Nothing more did I long to see
Forever yours, I wished to be
You promised to always be by my side
Alas you left my hand, when tough became the ride

When am alone, I can still hear you sing
Look at my finger, it still craves for your ring
Swear this is true ask the ones sitting in the skies
If your love was true, you would have heard me through my eyes

We did choose our ways, you and I
But it still feels so tough, to say goodbye
If it really is as we say, all over now
Why my eyes still moist, I still feel you; My Love...

2 comments:

  1. "If it really is as we say, all over now
    Why my eyes still moist, I still feel you" .. these lines caught me silent..

    ReplyDelete