Thursday, April 22, 2010

Still waiting...





Every drop of rain that falls, makes me think of you
The wind too blows in your way, forcing me a view
Am sitting watching dreaming, hoping you will come to me
And we shall be together, like how it's meant to be

I remember the days gone by, when it was only me and you
Spent time watching the night go by, day turning new
The smile that crossed on your face, with every word I said
I dint even have to speak it out, my very eyes you read

Wonder when did the distance creep, why did you go away
Still know inside my heart, you will come my way
There's nothing more I pray for, nothing but for you
And just for your very glimpse i'll stand the longest queue

I close my eyes stretch my hand, hoping you will hold
As a breeze pases beside me, I shiver in this cold
Am sitting watching dreaming, hoping you will be with me
And we will be together, like how it's meant to be...

2 comments:

  1. awesome one ya vibha., specially with the rain and watchin.., :) nice keep it up..,

    ReplyDelete