Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dear Teacher's...




Sitting in the backseat of my class
Hoping the questions give me a pass
I try to hide, do my little evil deeds
And then when caught, begin my pleads

Standing there in front of us all
You do know whose listening or having a ball
Yet, with a smile you let us be
Take your time, our deeds you want to see

Thinking of the latest excuse I walk your way
Still not sure what do I say this day
Look around, take a glimpse at my friends
Alas no help, just see the latest trends

Been here so long
You know whats hiding behind us all
You want to smile, tell us its OK
But your a teacher, these words you just cannot say

Returning to my seat, think of you
Touched my life, so very few
Wouldn't want to say it, wont show it out
Thanks to you, life would be better no doubt

2 comments: