Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Last Thread



Fingers crippled as I feel the lost
An unknown entity, yet above all cost
A shiver inside, can feel the sink
The pain within, how do I write it in ink

Had taken for granted, a piece of paper it was
Now without, a screech penetrates the heart, a glass
Shattered before, yet held with hope
Everything is slipping, an uneven slope

How do I explain, what it meant to me
Only by its look, my days were meant to be
Bits of my puzzle, held together with one piece
For this wall I have built, these were the only keys

Tell nothing no more, as I find myself moving away
A wandering soul, on an unknown bay
Fragile this feel, but to be molded like clay
If lost never found, the soothsayers say

The only ray in this lonely path
A trapped fugitive, escape; my eyes dart
Aimlessly wander, no where led
In the end a picture it was, My Last Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment