Friday, December 24, 2010

Let It Be Me


All I ever want is to have somebody call my name
Pull me tight and hold me; Tell me this is not a game
Someone who would see through all the smiles
And for the smile run distant miles

For all the world this someone, might just be another stranger, man
But for my living, this is the one because of whom I am
All I want is to be by your side
Its in your eyes that I wish to hide

As I see you now I feel the world coming to a stop, for me
Everything disappears, its only you that I can see
No other way will I have it now
Just you baby, I just need your love

Every breathe that I take, every song that I make; Is for you
Nothing that I wouldn't , only if you do tell me how to start a new
All my life, for you I will be
For once love, with you, let it be me.






3 comments: