Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Missing you...




Feel so lost, as i stare at the mirror
Heart within gallops, a frightened little deer
Eyes are misty, they await
Every single day, but a forgotten date...

At the crossroads, it's just me all alone
Every breath I take I stil feel your cologne
Try to look around, see if your there
Eye's keep searching, path is all bare...

To take a step, which way do I go
Life's lost it's meaning, silence marks my do'
Nothing make's sense, nothing feels the same
Am in a trance, dont even know my name...

Palm I stretch, waiting for you to hold
Please warm my senses, am turning so cold
Numb am I, inside and out
Your my very life, I say it with no doubt...

8 comments:

  1. Such a powerful and heartfelt poem. It brought me tears because I felt the longing and pain and could relate to your words. Beautifully expressed and displayed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absolutely beautiful and touching. i loved it. so powerful. you are amazing. your blog is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully written, every word feels so live, and the memories it brings back in ma mind brings tears in eyes.. guess you have penned down the feelings of everyone who had lost their love... very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful and indeed powerful. Brings back those good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. something which can be written only wen felt..nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. U write great stuff.. but they are more about pain........ so acc to u love is all about pain?? Have u been through a rough phase in life which has left u with bfoken heart? Does writing poem help u get through it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. To quote Jim Morrison :
    " “People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that’s bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they’re afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they’re wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a r...adio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It’s all in how you carry it. That’s what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you’re letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain.”

    ReplyDelete