Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fool For You...

" 'Love Is Blind' so said Shakespeare so many times, ages ago. He couldn't have been more right. We know it all, see it all and yet go on to be what they call 'Love Fool'".





A sham, a lie; Was it really this
Were these the one's which gave me bliss
Were it them that I believed every minute
To stare at me now, on my face to be hit

A lie, Was it all; Every single minute that we spent
For me the time, more sacred than the Holy Lent
Were the promises made then, just mere words
Or to fly away in time, mere birds

The dreams shared, were they only mere thoughts
Spoken to add cheer, in my life's drought
Was there really no truth, in anything then
Dint you ever really feel; Or did you always only feign

Tears well up in my eyes now
Made a fool of me, that's how
You were the only one I ever felt
To have you, every altar I had knelt

Turn around, look at me now
Don't tell me in my eyes, you cannot see the love
Why is it you call me a stranger today
Say a word, this very minute for you my life I shall lay

Don't see anything, am I lost
What have I done, that I pay this cost
Can't give up on you; Or lock away the memories in some forgotten shelf
Loosing you I feel am loosing myself

I can't go, any further from here
Only you I see, nothing else is clear
You don't have to do a thing, just give me a cue
Happily I shall be, a FOOL FOR YOU...

4 comments:

  1. Very nicely written.. keep going..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate with this!!......can feel da pain in the poem!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta b a fool!!....do we have another option??:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. you made me cry...its sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete