Thursday, May 13, 2010

Only Your's...




This time, I hear you sing
The rush of your laughter heralds my spring
A warmth fills inside my heart
Is this, a brand new start

Been bitten once, am still shy
But there is something about you, that still gives me a high
I wanna take the leap, jump a hill
And tell the world...YOU ARE MINE

So many fights, sure lost count
Though at night, the tears do haunt
I don't have to fake a smile when your around
Just looking at you, my joy is found

Will never let go what we hold
So what if there are only storms, will face them bold
Its forever gonna be, just you and me
And for all my time's to come, am ONLY YOUR'S....

1 comment:

  1. Shashanka Shobhit SMay 23, 2010 at 6:32 AM

    "The rush of your laughter heralds my spring"
    Wonderful line!!! A beautiful poem!!!
    Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete