Wednesday, July 31, 2013

From This Moment...


" I do swear, that I'll always be there
I'd give anything and everything, and I will always care
Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow
For better for worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wandered did I, lost, on my own
Though faces everywhere, I was all alone
Cried my heart out, voice was coarse
Shelter I had, yet closed were the doors

Way of life, thought was now this
Eyes were misty, giving happiness a miss
Scared to smile, shunning life's joy
In the game of life, left rendered a toy

Had given up, left nowhere to go
A sudden, life changed its flow
Something was different, everything felt new
And then my love, I found you

In your eyes, I found meaning again
With your smile, vanished my pain
The life I lived, now came alive
With you now, depth of love I dive

From this moment, I give myself to you
Forever and ever, to be close to you
To have you hold me, always by your side
Love in your heart, now I'll always find

No comments:

Post a Comment