Monday, April 27, 2015

Ahulap...


Heart, that beats in pain
Hands, crimson with stain
That, which grows deeper in time
Cant cover, with any mime

Deep inside, a pit I feel
Moment of peace, wish to steal
Eyes turned cold, tears streamed
Known once, for the smile they beamed

Battle fought, source my own
Every hit, corrodes the bone
Blood shed, colour same
All hail, the very name

Every blow, bleeds more than blood
Drowning deep, the sorrow flood
No victory it is, that I seek
Will to live, so very bleak

Freedom of choice, be the ask
To grant, is it a task
Be it right, maybe wrong
I be the author, of my own song

To live today, one day die
The journey, not be a lie
Every sunrise, be my own
Want you too, be not alone

My first step, took it with you
Always been, your own view
Lived and loved, in your shade
At your feet, my dreams have I laid

Listen , please - I am your voice
Let us end, this game of dice
Brethren - so called , play their game
All for, long forgotten fame

A glory bestowed, not earned by them
Connected how, only by stem
Graves do cry, for deceit they see
Riches cared, one day shall flee

All are the same, you and I
Makes it clear, the one sitting high
Fears I know, but please see ahead
Fence so built, let us please mend

There may be joy, and happiness too
Life is a mystery, we hold no clue
Nothing lasts forever, we are but clay
Keep no bounty, I don't have to pay


3 comments:

  1. I am at loss of words. You control the flow impeccably, ever line complements the previous. Midway through thr poem I started feeling sad that this will end. Truly beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am at loss of words. You control the flow impeccably, ever line complements the previous. Midway through thr poem I started feeling sad that this will end. Truly beautiful

    ReplyDelete